Rechte der Betroffenen
Visitors to the website and any other data subjects affected by SCHWENK’s processing of their personal data shall at all times have the rights listed below in relation to the processing of personal data within SCHWENK:a) Right to information: You have the right at any time to receive information from SCHWENK free of charge on whether SCHWENK is processing personal data and what data this is, and to request a copy of that information. This includes information on the purpose of use, the category of the data used, their recipients and, where possible, how long the data is planned to be stored or, where this is not possible, the criteria dictating this. Where personal data are sent to a third country or an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to advice on the appropriate guarantees in connection with that transfer.b) Right of rectification: You have the right to request that we immediately rectify incorrect personal data relating to you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.c) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw consent.
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which SCHWENK is subject.
This shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.d) Right to restriction of processing: You shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing pending the verification of whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph d, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.)